- 1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel
- 2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
I was angry because I have so many restrictions. I live with my grandparents and my Grandma is very strict, old fashioned, and set in her ways. She raised me and wants me to be her little girl forever. She doesn’t believe that people can mature much faster than their age should allow but I was forced to grow up faster and I have always been more mature than my age. She just doesn’t want to let go. I’m 16 and I get into an argument almost everyday. It pisses me off when I see my friends have great relationships with their parents and are completely happy with their life. She gets mad when I ask about doing things that normal kids my age get to do. But I am miserable and depressed and she doesn’t realize that she is the reason I am moving out on the day of my 18th birthday. There is so much more I could say about it.. But I will leave it at that. Yes I still feel this way
- 3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
Chris. I would tell him that I love him so much and always will. I would tell him that he is the person I wanted to spend everyday of my life with and wouldn’t give him up for anything. I would thank him for always being there for me and sometimes the only person who really cared…
- 4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
No I would not tell everyone. I would tell Chris, Tiffani, Melissa, and Nicole. I would do EVERYTHING on my bucket list. Yes I would be afraid. I used to not be afraid of death but no it is the thing I fear most
- 5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
Love. Because to have true love there must be honesty and trust
- 6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
No question about it. Who gives a fuck about my job when there is a life meeting death and I have the opportunity to save it. I don’t care if it’s not a human. I love animals and prefer them over people anyway
- 7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
Trust the most
- 8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
I would distance myself because I wouldn’t be able to handle it. My heart is already taken. This has happened to me before and it was the worst situation ever. I didn’t want to distance myself but I knew I had to because I don’t want to have the chance of developing feelings for anyone else. Even if Chris did break up with me I would do the same because I don’t want to be in any more relationships. I enjoy being alone
- 9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
No.. Because it was his time and he was ready for it. He died happy and of old age.
- 10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
- 11. Does love = sex?
No. I was in a relationship for 2 years and I didn’t have sex with him. I think sex is something special that should be saved for that special someone (I’m not talking about after marriage. That’s a stupid rule) I’m talking about when you are ready and know for sure. But.. Sex is very good benefit
- 12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
Yes I do. Because I only have myself to support and my coworker has multiple lives to rely on. I’m alright with living on a low/ no income if I did something good. Put good things into the world and get good things from the world.
- 13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
A good friend of mine. I told him I had feelings for him. But I only told because they (feelings) had been around for a while and I just wanted to get it off my chest. Confessions are good for the soul
- 14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
- 15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
Chris because I have very deep feelings for him, we have A LOT of history, he is the thing I care most about, and He is the only thing keeping me happy while I go through my family situation. Every one else has either moved away or goes to my school.
- 16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
Nicole :) Because she is one of my besties
- 17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
I wouldn’t change anything. Too much work. Gotta keep looking forward and to the future
- 18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
Yes. Because I care about people and lives. I would much rather give CPR to a homeless person than to someone who is rich.
- 19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
Um. That doesn’t make sense. A new born is super light so I would just fling it up onto the ground next to me then get my grandma.
- 20. Are you old fashioned?
No. Not at all
- 21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
Basically every time I bite my tongue when my gma or someone I don’t really like is talking/lecturing/annoying me. I don’t expect anything coming from them
- 22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
- 23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I would wish for a guaranteed better and successful life once I move out